[thebigjewel] The Virginia Monologues - December 3, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 04:54:49 -0700 (MST)

Compliments of the holiday season from The Big Jewel! We're here to tell
you that yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus! And apparently he enjoys
goofy feminist plays called:

The Virginia Monologues

by Dan Fiorella

Last night I attended the opening of a Yuletide play that is both powerful
and provocative. This show is destined to be an annual holiday classic. It
is The Virginia Monologues, by Mary Xmas...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.