[thebigjewel] The Remedial Observational Comic - September 14, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:52:51 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we not only make you laugh, we make you
think we're going to make you think...and then we don't. We enjoy little
surprises like that. Little surprises -- like, did you ever notice, most
observational comics are observationally challenged? What's up with that?
Justin Warner knows:

"The Remedial Observational Comic"

by Justin Warner

Ever notice how it's always the women who have breasts? What's up with that?

I swear, every analog watch I've ever bought runs clockwise.

You know what weighs a hell of a lot? An elephant. You don't want one of
those mamas dropped on your head...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx