[thebigjewel] The Perils Of Dating The Daughter Of Chris Hansen - February 6, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:46:26 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are constantly catching our legal limit
of predators and releasing them back into the wild...a trick we learned
from the US justice system. Let's face it, though -- compared to that
Chris Hansen guy at Dateline NBC, we're pikers at this sort of thing.
That's why we've decided to make Andrew Kiraly's piece (his first for us)
also the first in our two-part Valentine's Day celebration:

The Perils Of Dating The Daughter Of Chris Hansen Of Dateline NBC's "To
Catch a Predator"

By Andrew Kiraly

AMANDA HANSEN: Hi, Dylan! You're early. Let me just run upstairs real
quick and grab a hair scrunchy. I went swimming so my hair's sooo frizzy
today. Be right back!
DYLAN: No problem.
CHRIS HANSEN [suddenly emerging from behind a curtained doorway]: Oh, I
think we have a problem all right.
DYLAN: Whoa, Mr. Hansen. You scared me --
CHRIS HANSEN: Hi there. Why don't you just have a seat on that stool.
DYLAN: W-what's going on, Mr. Hansen?
CHRIS HANSEN: Let me ask you that question. What exactly are you doing
here?...