[thebigjewel] The Pensacola Pentagon - November 16, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:16:59 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we always love a mystery...as long as
Stone Phillips doesn't try to investigate it. The Bermuda Triangle is
getting some long-overdue attention lately from the Sci Fi channel and
other reliable news outlets. But being ever the contrarians, we want to
put in a word for a geographic-geometric oddity more dear to our own
hearts:

"The Pensacola Pentagon"

By Walter Lynx

Over the last 200 years, 14,000 bags of butterscotch, 31 United States
Presidents, eight maids a'milking, four-and-twenty blackbirds and three
blind mice have mysteriously disappeared into the area that has come to be
called the "Pensacola Pentagon"...