[thebigjewel] The Hotel - December 4, 2002

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:27:21 -0700 (MST)

* How's your week going? Ours is going swell. Kick back and relax with this
warm, toasty holiday tale by Ernst Albrecht. And after that check out the
latest movie trailer reviews at http://www.thetrailertrash.com by Big Jewel
contributer J. Pinkerton.

The Hotel
By Ernst Albrecht

I checked in just after sunset. I wasn't feeling well but that was normal.
An old man behind the desk handed me the keys to room 314 and went into a
coughing fit as I headed for the stairs. They creaked all the way up to the
third floor and stopped. I passed a fat bimbo in the hallway. She wore a
baby blue circus tent and fuzzy golden slippers. She had a bewildered look
on her face, as if she couldn't find her way back to the room filled with
straw. Under one arm she carried a funny-looking dog. Who knows, maybe it
was a goat. It kept licking at her arm as if the arm was a large stick of
butter. I could tell they were made for each other.

For the full article please visit http://www.thebigjewel.com/thehotel/

To subscribe/unsubscribe from this mailing list please email us a haiku
using the words "subscribe", "my email address is", and "dope"