[thebigjewel] The Ballad of Bigfoot - June 4, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:39:04 -0600 (MDT)

This week, that old salt Kurt Luchs brings us an epic poem that solves one
of the greatest mysteries ever known to man:

The Ballad of Bigfoot

The name's Dan O'Brien and I won't be lyin'
If I say I've seen a thing or two.
I've sailed more than most from coast to coast,
From the China Sea to Timbuktu.

I've braved many a gale on back of a whale,
Sent many a fool to Davy's Locker;
Cut sails from the gizzards o' giant lizards
And still I ain't ready for a rocker...

For the full article please visit
http://www.thebigjewel.com/theballadofbigfoot

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.