[thebigjewel] Syllabus For Calculus If Your Professor Is Justin Timberlake - May 21, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:39:49 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are enjoying our newfound street cred
after leaving our lame-o boy band and making a couple of albums that are
just as lame, only dirtier. No, wait, that's Justin Timberlake's life
story, and not exactly the way he would tell it. In fact, as author Rick
Stoeckel explains, JT is actually so hyper-talented that he is the only
ex-*NSYNC member to have two successful solo careers: one as a pop
singer/Madonna accessory, and another as a calculus teacher:

Syllabus For Calculus If Your Professor Is Justin Timberlake

By Rick Stoeckel

ASSIGNMENTS:
All homework is due at beginning of class. I will not tolerate tardiness.
When I was a member of *NSYNC, each member was responsible for turning in
a fresh set of lyrics at the beginning of practice on Mondays. Lance Bass
used to stroll in late and hand in some last-minute napkin scribbles about
flying to the moon. Nuh-uh! Not gonna fly with JT. I'm all about
punctuality...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx