[thebigjewel] Sweet Mystery Of Life - August 27, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:12:06 -0600 (MDT)

This week The Big Jewel invites you to sample and ponder the sweet mystery
of life, in a piece called, coincidentally enough...

Sweet Mystery Of Life

by Helmut Reinhardt

I have often wondered if my life on this planet is a coincidence,
something that happened simply because three sailors got drunk one night,
raped a tattoo artist (my grandmother), and then returned 20 years later,
still drunk, to rape my mother. Or has my life been cut out for me with
the precision of a finely wrought gem to fit into this scattered jigsaw
puzzle we call the universe (from the Latin word for "outhouse")?...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.