[thebigjewel] Spreading The Love - April 29, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:13:32 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where, whatever we're spreading, we sure hope
it's love. Which brings us to the aptly named Dylan Love and his first
piece for us. Is it mere coincidence that in the same week in which Dylan
Love makes his debut at this site, Bob Dylan debuts his new album? Yes, we
think that's exactly what it is: coincidence. So let's hear no more about
that:

Spreading The Love

By Dylan Love

PEANUT BUTTER: Hi.

JELLY: Hi.

PEANUT BUTTER: Listen, we don't have to do it now, but at some point we
should talk about last night.

JELLY: Why? Did you not enjoy yourself?

PEANUT BUTTER: No, I had a great time. It was incredible, in fact. Just
so...unexpected...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx