[thebigjewel] Solutions - September 24, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:21:20 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we don't see problems, we only see
solutions. John Jasper Owens sees solutions, too. In fact, in his first
piece for us he sees solutions to problems that no one knew were problems:

Solutions

By John Jasper Owens

A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP: Most people try to move the bull. That's the hard
way. Have one person hold the bull's tether closely and feed the animal
from an oat bag while the other person boxes and removes the china from
the shop. Relocate stock to new location. Remember to leave "We Have
Moved!" sign in window...