[thebigjewel] Shot List For Britney Spears' Next Music Video - May 19, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:57:18 -0600 (MDT)

Britney Spears. You know her. You love her. But have you seen the shot
list for her next video? No. Because only The Big Jewel has it:

Shot List for Britney Spears's Next Music Video, Sacrifice (For My Fans)

by Timothy Cooper

Set: Middle Eastern-looking desert with nearby oasis and lots of palm trees.

Intro

0:00?0:04 Fade in; we see Britney from the back, being born in a manger
(Note: Make sure this is hot but still tasteful)...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.