[thebigjewel] Seven Horrid Valentines - February 9, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:43:51 -0700 (MST)

The Big Jewel's special two-part Valentine's celebration concludes with a
piece by Ethan Anderson that is guaranteed to make St. Valentine spin in
his grave:

"Seven Horrid Valentines"

by Ethan Anderson

Choo Choo Bear I love you/'Cause you're Crumble Bunny Sweet./Loan me
fourteen hundred bucks./I'll pay you in a week...