[thebigjewel] Random Clippings From The Addleton Gazette - March 28, 2007

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:41:16 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where the web we weave is always tangled. Though
not quite as tangled as the one woven in this sordid small town tale of
love and betrayal by Dan Shea, who is new to our pages. We haven't seen
anything this cleverly conceived and executed since Saddam Hussein's
neck-stretching party:

Random Clippings From The Addleton Gazette

By Dan Shea

From the Local section (page C3), dated 7/01/05:

'BRIDE-ZILLA' GOES ON RAMPAGE, 3 INJURED

Violence erupted yesterday at a wedding ceremony being held at the
downtown Episcopal Church when the bride-to-be suddenly became agitated
and began lashing out at guests and others in the middle of the service.
Eyewitness accounts vary and no motive for the outbreak is clear...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx