[thebigjewel] Quiet, Please! - October 13, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:18:47 -0600 (MDT)

Shh! The Big Jewel wants you to know that our snack-sized bit of prose fun
this week has a small van dyke and a beret, and it wants you to listen
very carefully as it reconstructs a Thelonius Monk tune like a
paleontologist building a dinosaur from a single bone:

Quiet, Please!

by Michael Fowler

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Cat's Club. I'd like to
introduce our band, we're Rick Soloway on bass, Kit Richter on drums, and
myself Mike Blaine on piano. Before we get started I'd like to go over a
simple ground rule we have for playing out. We ask that you observe a
strict silence during our performance...

To unsubscribe from The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email please
send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to