[thebigjewel] Preserve - February 5, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 05:55:22 -0700 (MST)

* The Big Jewel welcomes newcomer Gregory Hischak to the mix today, with a
great article that may or may not be about wildlife preservation. Thanks
for reading, and have a great week!

---

Preserve
By Gregory Hischak

We climbed slowly out of a pale thicket of aspens, working our way up the
shoulder of a ridge until we reached a wide plateau of sage grasses. It was
there that we spied them: grazing in a tight pack about 50 yards ahead of
us, a herd of seven senior account coordinators.

"You can tell they're senior by the size of their horns," my companion
remarked, handing me the binoculars.

Realizing that they were being watched, the account coordinators warily
turned their large dark eyes upon us. Their shoes glistened in the dew and
their well-combed manes gleamed in the clarity of high desert light.
Hesitantly, the herd approached, their lanky trousered limbs rustling
through the short scrub sage, until they were a short distance from us.
There they stopped as the most senior of the senior account coordinators, a
mature male in a majestic blue Armani and pale yellow tie, came forward to
hand us his card:

   Travis Marquist
   Senior Account Coordinator

For the full article, please visit: http://www.thebigjewel.com/preserve/

---
To subscribe/unsubscribe from The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email please
send an email to list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request. As we are all
blind, please send in New Braille.