[thebigjewel] Picked Up On Waivers - April 6, 2005

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:30:43 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel wants you to know that while March Madness is gone, the
madness lives on in the work of siblings Mike and John Erskine-Kellie, who
have concocted an elaborate sports metaphor that puts a new spin on the
angst and alienation of childhood:

"Picked Up On Waivers"

by Mike & John Erskine-Kellie

When I was a kid I used to tell people that I was adopted. I know it was
juvenile of me but I was a kid after all, and besides, it seemed safer
than telling the truth -- that I was picked up on waivers...