[thebigjewel] On The Care And Feeding Of Rosemary's Baby - October 29, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:21:42 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we sincerely hope that Rosemary's Baby
finds a babysitter worthy of him. Hail, Adrian! Our good friend Russell
Bradbury-Carlin returns with a Halloween piece on that very subject:

On The Care And Feeding Of Rosemary's Baby

By Russell Bradbury-Carlin

Thank you for watching our little Adrian! We're sure you'll find him to be
a wonderful, easy-to-care-for baby. Our cell phone numbers are on the
refrigerator door. And if you feel at all nippish while we are gone, there
is bowl of chocolate mousse on the bottom shelf that we'd love for you to
snack on.

There are a few things we'd like you to know about the care of our son.
First of all, before entering his room, remove any crucifixes or St.
Mary's medals from around your neck or person...