[thebigjewel] New To The Internet, My Uncle Francis - February 11, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:34:42 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, your guide to that newfangled thing the kids
call the internet. This week, please welcome Trevor Macomber in his first
piece for us, a tribute to the incurable naivete of his uncle regarding
all things web-like:

New To The Internet, My Uncle Francis Naively Responds To Spam Comments
Left On His Blog, "Frank Talk"

By Trevor Macomber

"Girish (erotic1mods@xxxxxxxxx): This post is awesome. I'm impressed by
your style -- experienced blogger, huh? Added your blog to my favs."

Hello Girish, thank you for your kind words! Hmm, "Girish" -- is that
Scottish, perchance? If so, let's just say you've put my mood in the
highlands! (Lol!) To answer your question: No, I am not an experienced
blogger, but it's very nice of you to ask. I'm also honored to hear that
you've added my site to your "favs" (short for "favorites," I assume, and
not something weird like "fava beans"...