[thebigjewel] My Skateboarding Moves Have Evolved - February 7, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:33:15 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we find extreme sports extremely amusing.
You will, too, thanks to this testosterone-fueled piece by Tyler Smith,
who is new to our pages but not to skateboards:

My Skateboarding Moves Have Evolved Over The Years

By Tyler Smith

The Boneless (old)
Ride with back foot on the tail, and front foot in the middle of the
board. Slide front foot off the board and put foot on the ground. Jump up
into the air with hand holding the toe rail and back foot still on the
tail, raising front foot back on the board. Land, typically.

The Boneless (new)
Ride with back foot on the tail, and front foot in the middle of the
board. Kick the tail up violently and plummet off the curb in a violent
paroxysm. Vomit. Do a Google search: "pancreas burning sensation can they
explode?" Throw skateboard into drainage ditch and proceed to IKEA because
we just have to have that new trestle table...