[thebigjewel] My Presidential Bio - August 6, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:18:58 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, your only source for up-to-the-minute yet
completely fictitious election coverage. This week, dark horse candidate
Dave Martin shares the story of his life -- a life that says, "Though I am
Canadian, and a humor writer to boot, I was born to be President of the
United States."

My Presidential Bio

By David Martin

My fellow Americans. I've been accused of many things. Like being a
Washington insider, being out of touch with regular citizens like you and
even being inexperienced and naive. But my critics just don't know the
real me.

I was born in Faith, a small town not far from Charity and just down the
road from Hope...