[thebigjewel] My Groom Speech - December 10, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:10:35 -0700 (MST)

SPECIAL NOTE: Our good friend Russell Bradbury-Carlin has published his
first collection of humor pieces, "A Brief Conversation With My Hair." The
title piece first appeared at The Big Jewel. Buy the book at Amazon:

And now welcome to The Big Jewel, the last refuge of a scoundrel. Well,
maybe not quite the last. We forgot Eric Feezell's groom speech.

My Groom Speech

By Eric Feezell

Friends, family, thank you all so much for joining Monica and me here
today for our special day. I'm not the best speechmaker, and so will try
to keep this short and sweet. Hey, the hard part's over, right? I'm so
happy to have found you, Monica. This really is the fourth-greatest day of
my life...