[thebigjewel] Mission Statement - January 15, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:31:02 -0700 (MST)

Mission Statement
By J. Pinkerton

Great business drives powerful business results. And the key to getting
great business is to develop new and customized approaches to leadership
and strategy, by enabling effective productive change, aligning your core
competencies with your business vision and value proposition and solution
propositions and also partnership.

Keep a step ahead of the competition with solutions that work full-time for
you with unpaid overtime. At Genericorp, we will partner with you
proactively across all vertical markets to align your strategy, mission,
and objectives with other things that are dynamic and raise performance
levels with synergy. We will also drill down into just-in-time best-of-
breed productivity optimization, thus enhancing all facets of your strategy
and allowing you to consistently excel proactively. By aligning your
business vision to your processes, we will leverage synergies throughout
your value chain and fly around all over the place, like over buildings.
That is our value proposition. Oh, strategy.

For the full article please visit:
http://www.thebigjewel.com

---
To subscribe/unsubscribe from this email, please wrap a note with your
request in Saran wrap, stuff it inside a conch shell, and toss it into the
ocean. Have it sail up next to our cabana on the Indian Ocean, and we'll
handle the request in a timely manner. Make sure it doesn't arrive during
siesta time.