[thebigjewel] Meet The Poet - August 20, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:25:46 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel can't help but wonder -- have you ever met a poet? We mean a
real one, a poet who knows it? Well, get your rhyming dictionary ready,
because you're about to encounter a verified versifier:

Meet The Poet

by David Jaggard

...our appreciation for such a stirring reading, and for taking time from
his busy schedule to meet with our creative writing students today. We
have a few minutes left -- does anyone have a question for our illustrious
guest? Yes, there in the front row...

I wonder if you could tell us about the genesis of one of your earliest
successes, "Woodchuck"?...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.