[thebigjewel] Letter From Dr. Phil - October 24, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:03:15 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, the world's number one source of good advice.
Our advice this week to advice guru Dr. Phil is: Don't read the following
piece by David Martin! It will only break your heart:

Letter From Dr. Phil

By David Martin

Dear Nancy,

Well, I guess this is it. I always thought that there was hope for us. But
now that you've served the divorce papers, it's clear that you want out.

I don't know what more Ted and I could have done to make this work. Sure,
he cheated on you. But, as you'll recall, he was willing to do what it
took to remedy that shortcoming by agreeing to participate in episode 126:
"Cheating Husbands." Sadly, you refused to take advantage of that generous
offer...