[thebigjewel] Les Miz: Spring Drama - April 14, 2004

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:54:30 -0600 (MDT)

This week The Big Jewel asks the rhetorical question: Is there anything
better than a high school musical? The answer is, Yes -- ANYTHING is
better than a high school musical! Read on:

Les Miz: Spring Drama, Midland High School --
Production Notes From The Director

by Theo Wilborn

Hi, gang! Overall, things are going great! We've got a killer show on our
hands this year! I know if we all pull together, we can make this a show
to remember. Just a few itty bitty notes...

COSTUME
Prostitutes: Let's tone down the makeup a bit, ladies. Too over the top.
You are just hookers on the street, not in a Christina Aguilera video...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.