[thebigjewel] Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli - November 12, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:52:13 -0700 (MST)

The Big Jewel's own editor, Kurt Luchs, has gone and written a humor book!
It's published by Barnes & Noble, and you can get it in their stores or at
their web site (www.barnesandnoble.com). And here this week, in the pages
of our beloved Big Jewel itself, is a free sample of this deathless
(actually, very death-filled) masterpiece:

Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli:
A Wiseguy's Guide To The Workplace

by Kurt Luchs

You probably know me as America's foremost business guru, the author of
motivational bestsellers like "Who Moved My 'Who Moved My Cheese' Book?,"
"Swimming With Inflatable Sharks," and "Good To Great Depression: Seven
Ways To Make The Collapse Of The World Economy Work For You." If you
bought any of my earlier books, I thank you -- and I also pity you,
because they have all been rendered useless by this one, my magnum opus...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.