[thebigjewel] I've Got An Idea - November 5, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:12:08 -0700 (MST)

Here's an idea: Why not read this week's new humor piece at The Big Jewel?
It's an insightful look at how they write for TV, and it's called:

I've Got An Idea

by Helmut Reinhardt

I'm a writer. I live in Hollywood. I write for network television. I've
got an idea. It's incredible. It'll be the best thing I've ever done. It's
full of pathos and humor. The effect will be awe inspiring. People will
laugh and cry and pull their hair out with both hands...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.