[thebigjewel] Irma Bimbo - June 16, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:59:04 -0600 (MDT)

This week The Big Jewel pays a twisted kind of tribute to the late (okay,
VERY late) Erma Bombeck. It's a carefree bit of whimsy we like to call:

Irma Bimbo

by Kurt Luchs

Did you ever notice how spring makes some people nuttier than a jar of
Planter's Party Mix, whereas some go goofy in fall, and others act silly
in summer, and still others get weird in winter? I must confess I'm in the
latter group. When winter comes I hibernate like a grizzly bear, and
brother, don't try to wake me up -- grrr! But when spring finally arrives
I return to normal and leave my cave to go salmon fishing on the banks of
a nearby stream. I stun the fish with a swipe from my huge furry paw...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.