[thebigjewel] In The Clouds - July 2, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:29:57 -0600 (MDT)

Look at all those beautiful summer clouds! I wonder who could tell me
about them? Kurt Luchs, that's who. Come see his latest piece in The Big
Jewel:

In The Clouds

by Kurt Luchs

"I wandered lonely as a cloud," wrote Wordsworth, but as usual he was
probably just reaching for the nearest rhyme. There is small reason to
suspect that clouds get lonely, for they are hardly ever alone. If
anything the average cloud is, like most of us, hurting for a little
privacy -- a quiet space where he can concentrate on personal growth,
perfect his racquetball serve, learn to stop saying "yes" when he means
"go to hell," and work on that hard-hitting novel about the nasty but
wacky inner world of advertising...

For the full article please visit http://www.thebigjewel.com/intheclouds

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.