[thebigjewel] If I Only Had A Brain - May 12, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:34:58 -0600 (MDT)

Who has it toughest of all in this great big vale of tears? That's right:
Brain surgeons. Their lot is surely the most unrelentingly miserable and
hopeless. And yet somehow The Big Jewel has found a way to make light of
it for your pleasure. Check out:

If I Only Had A Brain

by Walter Lynx

Yeah, I'm a brain surgeon. Go ahead, laugh -- laugh, you human jackal!
Everyone else does. Sure, I dive through people's think tanks. Why not?
It's a living. So maybe it's not the world's most respectable occupation.
Maybe I never get invited to the best parties. Who cares? I'm not missing
much, if the ones I go to are any guide...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.