[thebigjewel] "I am Robo-Maid. I am Here to Help" - November 1, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:50:51 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are still trying to invent a robot that
can do our jobs. Meanwhile, someone in Italy has invented a prize-winning
domestic robot. And Eric Feezell has invented a prize-winning comedic
premise about all that:

"I am Robo-Maid. I am Here to Help."

By Eric Feezell

Good morning, Mr. Neldam. I trust you slept well, or would have, had you
gone to bed at 22:00 last evening, as I recommended. I supplied my nightly
reminder at 21:45, but you did not acknowledge and continued with your
paperwork, Mr. Neldam. You should acknowledge, Mr. Neldam. Need I remind
you once more that I am designed specifically for your in-home personal
care?...