[thebigjewel] I Try Unsuccessfully To Solve Everyday Problems - November 19, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:15:31 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where the sun never sets on a "Law and Order"
rerun. That may be why our friend Dan Shea is suffering from a "Law and
Order" overdose -- certainly a common occurrence in this great nation of
ours. Won't you help him feel better? Read his piece. Chung-chung!

I Try Unsuccessfully To Solve Everyday Problems After Watching An Entire
Marathon Of "Law And Order"

By Dan Shea

Problem: The shower won't stop running in the morning.

Rational Solution: Use wrench, call plumber, put bucket under drip, etc.

My New "Law and Order" Solution: Tell showerhead in low but firm tone that
SOMEONE here was going to stop leaking and that the toilet was on the
other side of the curtain at this very moment spilling its guts about the
rusted pipe in the wall, so now's the time to start playing ball,
son...(I'm bluffing, of course)...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx