[thebigjewel] I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - December 24, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:16:46 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where Christmas comes twice a year. This week
our Secret Santa is Frank Ferri, who has a traumatizing tale about the
author of a well-known holiday song:

Years Later, The Guy Who Wrote "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" Still Has
Regrets

By Frank Ferri

Slut. Slut!

The woman gets a little of Uncle Jerry's famous eggnog in her and she's
easier than flicking a light switch. Alcohol and her fetish for holiday
icons. Disaster...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx