[thebigjewel] I Concede - November 3, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:56:40 -0700 (MST)

For the latest election results, visit The Big Jewel -- land of the free,
home of the brave, and occasional refuge of the funny. Sadly, our favorite
candidate, Kurt Luchs, has failed to win the hearts and minds of his
countrymen. But unlike this election's other losers, at least he was man
enough to write his own concession speech:

"I Concede"

by Kurt Luchs

Although the late returns are still coming in, I think it's time to face
reality and acknowledge that my opponents have won, and I have lost. There
is no shame in losing -- except, of course, the shame of losing...