[thebigjewel] Hurley - December 3, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:51:57 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we remain convinced that all dogs go to
heaven. After putting their owners through hell, that is:

Hurley

By Brian Beatty

My dog Hurley knows two commands: "Feed me!" and "Bring me my fetch toy,
owner boy!"

Everybody thought it was so cute when he was a surly little puppy. "Oh,
look!" they'd say. "He thinks he's YOUR master." But two years later he's
grown into an eighty-five pound dog with an inflatable swimming pool of a
slobber problem and this booming voice like James Earl Jones -- and his
authority issues aren't as adorable somehow...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx