[thebigjewel] How To Prepare A Rabbit For Dinner - June 29, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:52:23 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel is the most hip-hopping place in cyberspace. In fact, it
seems to be turning into the Year of the Rabbit around here. Several weeks
ago we ran a piece about Bugs Bunny boxing Mickey Mouse, and now this week
we have...well, we were going to call it a recipe for rabbit, but as
you'll see, it's really more of a recipe for murder. Enjoy:

"How To Prepare A Rabbit For Dinner"

by Kevin O. Cuinn

You will need: a rabbit. You will also need: carrots, Calvados, flour,
celery, salt and pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice, and
a very sharp knife...