[thebigjewel] How To Boil Water - November 23, 2005

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:40:56 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are thankful for each and every reader
(hi, Mom!). Because so many of our readers will be cooking a large
Thanksgiving dinner this week, we thought we'd do our our part by sharing
an old family recipe for one of the most difficult yet delicious dishes we
know:

"How To Boil Water"

By Walter Lynx

As editor of the "Foods and Industrial Waste" section of the Daily
Movement, I often receive inquiries on how to cook various dishes. Many of
you who saw last Thursday's recipe for Hot Water have asked that I
elucidate the most difficult stage in preparing the dish, i.e., how to
boil water...