[thebigjewel] How To Argue With Your 12-Year-Old - September 10, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:14:47 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where the family therapy is free and worth every
penny. Just ask Michael Kaplan...after he finishes a brief argument with
his daughter:

How To Argue With Your 12-Year-Old

By Michael Kaplan

"I'm not going to guitar lesson."

Why argue at all? Because pre-adolescence is a candy-colored swirl of
hormone spurts and murderous scowls and, from time to time, we must open
the door to our jolly friend, reality. Plus, it's not like you're winning
any arguments with your wife these days...