[thebigjewel] How Am I Driving? - August 6, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:19:44 -0600 (MDT)

Have you ever wondered what happens when you call the number on one of
those "How Am I Driving?" bumper stickers on the backs of trucks? Well,
The Big Jewel has the answer for you! It's a little piece we like to call
"How Am I Driving?" and it starts like this:

How Am I Driving?

by Kurt Luchs

Thank you for calling the Chrome Donkey Truck Co. driver hotline! We
really want to know how our drivers are doing, so please share your
experience with us by following these directions and answering a few
simple questions...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.