[thebigjewel] Highlights From My Living Will - April 8, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:01:32 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we believe in a life after death...but not
necessarily a life before death. John Frank believes. Which is why he's
already making plans:

Highlights From My Living Will

By John Frank

1. Terminal Illness

If I have a terminal condition, I would like my life to be prolonged as
long as possible, regardless of expense. I'd like all diagnostic
procedures and treatments available, including like a full-body MRI every
day just after lunch...