[thebigjewel] Han Solo Prepares For The Mos Eisley Mayoral Election - February 28, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:26:03 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we can't help but wish that more of our
favorite fictional characters would run for public office. Which brings us
to this week's bit from G. Xavier Robillard and Wayne Gladstone. The Force
is with them...but is it still with Han Solo? Let's see:

Han Solo Prepares For The Mos Eisley Mayoral Election

By G. Xavier Robillard and Wayne Gladstone

At times I don't know who I am anymore. I can't trust myself. Cocksure on
some days, and then others? Memory's fading. Leia thinks Greedo shot
first. She'd like to think that. But at point blank range? How does a
bounty hunter miss at point blank range? This wasn't some kid shooting
wamp rats out in the desert. This was fricking Greedo. He wasn't Boba
Fett, although in the end, it turns out Boba Fett wasn't Boba Fett. Still,
you'd think the guy who caught up to me wouldn't have missed. Oh, it all
happened so long ago. Ancient history, except it's not. It's politics...