[thebigjewel] Great Moments In Standup - July 11, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:06:16 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we seldom sit still for standup unless it
happens to be Emo Philips. This week, however, we not only sit still, we
lie down so that we can enjoy the wonder that is Laurence Hughes from a
more comfortable position:

Great Moments In Standup

By Laurence Hughes

Garden of Eden, Dawn of Time. Adam awakens to find Eve lying beside him.
In no time he is riffing on the differences between men and women ("She's
got me wearing this fig leaf now -- what's up with that?" -- Genesis
2:27)...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx