[thebigjewel] FAQ: The Never-Say-Ow? Personal Force Field - June 24, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:47:47 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where your personal safety is our number one
priority. Well, maybe our number two priority...after getting you to read
Ralph Gamelli's pitch for his latest product:

FAQ: The Never-Say-Ow? Personal Force Field

By Ralph Gamelli

Q: I've strapped on my force field and activated it according to the
instructions. Now what?

Go about your day as usual, free at long last from the nagging worry of
being struck by snowballs, rocks or even bullets. Any and all projectiles
will bounce harmlessly off your Never-Say-Ow? personal force field, making
your attacker shudder with impotent rage and humiliation. This may be the
ideal time to respond with your Glock semi-automatic (not included)...