[thebigjewel] Disclaimer - June 1, 2005

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:15:33 -0600 (MDT)

Here at The Big Jewel we enjoy a good disclaimer now and then, which is
why we're passing one on to you. We have no idea who "Justin Warner" might
be (other than a proud member of The Big Jewel's editorial cabal).
Therefore we disavow all knowledge of his actions, and we refuse any
responsibility for whatever effect his reckless legal jargon may have on
younger or more sensitive readers:

"Disclaimer"

by Justin Warner

For external use only. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of
children. Eye irritant. Contents under pressure. Do not expose this
product to extreme temperatures. This product has not been evaluated by
the FDA. Not to be used as a flotation device. For amusement purposes
only. This product is not intended for the prevention of pregnancy or
sexually transmitted diseases...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx