[thebigjewel] Diary Of A Grocery Cart - October 20, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:16:01 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings from The Big Jewel, America's first line of defense in the war
on gravity! Remember: The opposite of gravity is comedy, and the opposite
of dumb comedy is The Big Jewel. This week's piece is a poignant story
about the short, unhappy life of one of our most unappreciated metal,
plastic and rubber citizens:

Diary Of A Grocery Cart

by Russell Bradbury-Carlin and Neil Pasricha

May 11: Oh, I am shining. I am glistening with hope. Here I am in the
tractor-trailer with all of my shining, glistening comrades making our way
to a Piggly Wiggly in Penopshaw, Indiana...