[thebigjewel] Developmental Valley School District Lunch Menus for This Week - September 1, 2004

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:26:57 -0600 (MDT)

It's truly an historic week at The Big Jewel! We're kicking off our "May
Contain Nuts" month, celebrating the publication of an exciting new humor
anthology from HarperCollins, with work by Big Jewelers Kurt Luchs, Neil
Pasricha and Ed Page -- as well as smart, funny stuff from legendary
humorists like this week's author, Phil Austin. Phil is best known as
one-fourth of the pioneering audio comedy troupe The Firesign Theatre
(remember Nick Danger?). But he's a fine writer when he's flying solo,
too. We're honored to bring you his ideas for the nutritional health of
America's young people:

"Developmental Valley School District Lunch Menus for This Week"

by Phil Austin

PLAIZMENTARY SCHOOL
MON: Paper Stack; Boneless Burrito; Paste; Kitten on a Stick; Milkaroni
TUE: White Bread on Toast; Glass of Sugar; See-Through lettuce; Liquid
Milk...

To unsubscribe from The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email please
send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to