[thebigjewel] Desserts Of The Aborigines - August 11, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:00:54 -0600 (MDT)

At The Big Jewel this week, editor Kurt Luchs reaches deep into his soul
and even deeper into his moth-eaten trunk and pulls out a manuscript we
like to call:

Desserts Of The Aborigines

by Kurt Luchs

We continue our survey of foods around the world (see "Strudels of the
Outer Mongolian Steppes" and "After-Dinner Mints of the Kalahari Bushmen")
with a look at the desserts of the Australian aborigines. Some of our more
cynical readers may doubt that the aborigines have any desserts, but I
assure you they do, and very fine desserts they are, too...

To unsubscribe from The Big Jewel's Hilarious Weekly Email please
send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to
neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx