[thebigjewel] Dear Lettie - July 7, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:46:28 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel warns you that divorce and remarriage are hard enough
without getting mixed up with royal families. Take heed, and read:

"Dear Lettie"

by David Jaggard

Spanish Crown Prince Felipe is set to marry former television presenter
Letizia Ortiz this morning...-- Reuters news item

Dear Lettie, I ran into Antonio in the airport and he asks me what I think
about you getting married again! Well of course I didn't know anything
about it, but when I pressed him for details he got this weird, sort of
embarrassed look on his face and mumbled something about how he figured
I'd know by now...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.