[thebigjewel] Dear Future Matt - September 17, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:44:05 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are always looking to the future, in
hopes that it won't look too much like the present. And while we're on the
subject of presents, here's one from Matt present to Matt future, courtesy
of time-traveling author Brian Trapp:

Dear Future Matt

By Brian Trapp

Dear Future Matt,

How are you? Wow. I can't believe it's been a whole year since Youth Group
Retreat, when Rev. Mark asked you to write a journal to yourself one year
in the future. If you don't remember, Youth Group Retreat was amazing.
Rev. Mark planned a lot of fun activities, like Bible Jeopardy, Prayer
Circle, Team-Building and Scavenger Hunt. They all ruled. Everyone was
really nice, especially Josh and Tim, even though they play football. What
am I saying? You guys are probably best friends by now. Nice job...