[thebigjewel] Dave's Retirement Lunch - January 2, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:33:56 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we like to ring out the old before we ring
in the new. In this case, the old would be our old friend Dave Martin,
whose coworkers can't wait to celebrate his retirement:

Dave's Retirement Lunch

By David Martin

Good afternoon and welcome to the retirement lunch for Dave Martin. I'm
Bill Rankin, the Director of Western Operations. Since neither our CEO
Chet Weston nor Dave's boss Steve Lester could be here and because I drew
the short straw, I'll be emceeing today's festivities. Both Chet and Steve
are in an all-day meeting about printer supplies and paper-clip budgeting
and send their regrets...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx